Call or email now
0410 466 580 -
jodie.towell@bigpond.com



Monday, November 22, 2010

The STUNNING Mollie......

This is the 2nd time I have had the extreme pleasure of photographing Mollie, and HOW much I enjoy it!!!!
Mollie is a young model who needed her portfolio updated with some new images....she wanted them a bit edgier (did I spell that right???) and I was in HEAVEN shooting her!
She is such a professional for someone so young and up for just about ANYTHING....
Off we went to the city a couple of weeks ago with all our equipment, some other photographers that were keen to come along and learn and Mollie's BIG suitcase of clothes, shoes, accessories....WHAT a sight we were! hahahaha
'Strolling' around Chinatown and The Valley we just stopped whenever I found a little 'pocket' I liked...and did I mention I was in HEAVEN!!
Mollie (and the girls who accompanied us) were so much fun, even agreeing with me when I told them to bring all the gear into the Unisex public toilet where Mollie was getting changed - because I just "had" to shoot in there....Oh so stinky, but so much amusement for the poor unsuspecting souls who just needed to 'go' hehehehehe
The images I am sharing with you today are sooooooooooo me!!!! I love them and I hope you enjoy seeing them too.
Jodie xoxoxox

_MG_6017-12

_MG_5925

_MG_5914-12

_MG_5951hotxp

_MG_5954-1

_MG_5999-1

_MG_5972

1 comment:

  1. O I so need to get down and see you and have you do photo's of my 13 year old girl like this. Love love love them! Of course I would beg for some advice along the way hehe. Your rocking it girl:) Especially love 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, oops that's all of them:)

    ReplyDelete