Call or email now
0410 466 580 -
jodie.towell@bigpond.com



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm baaaaack! :-)

Hi, My name is Jodie and I am a VERY bad blogger!!! hehehe

I haven't updated my blog in such a long time, I do however have a VERY GOOD EXCUSE..lol. I have been devoting my time to my wonderful clients and the business side of bounce! Photography that was suffering terribly!
I'm really happy to share with you the belated news of my wonderful assistant Teneille. Technically she is in charge of the office management, but I think of her as my 'go to gal' (I hope that doesn't sound condescending) All I mean is that I lean on her for a lot of things and she is wonderful! Super efficient, and oh so good at knocking my procrastination on the head - every time - I cannot believe how much we have achieved during the past couple of months!!
I will (with her permission) share some images of Teneille a bit later. :-)

Today I would like to share with you just a few images of the truly beautiful Miss 'Z'. Mummy and Daddy were so generous letting me invade their home only a day or two after they returned from hospital. I truly cannot remember the last time I got 'clucky' (my kids are so far past being little babies) but this little beauty stirred my maternal strings!! WOW!! She was truly truly beautiful..I know I'm harping on, but I cannot tell you how gorgeous she was. She took my breath away, I found it so hard to photograph her ONLY because all I wanted to do was hold her. :-)
Thank you so much Mummy and Daddy for being my bounce babes, and sharing your beautiful baby girl with me.
Jodie xxxx


124-1


117 copy


95-1


126 copy

3 comments:

  1. I've kept your blog on my sidebar for a reason, so keep up your amazing work, and it's good to see you back around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I adore the little smile and the light is perfect!

    ReplyDelete