Call or email now
0410 466 580 -
jodie.towell@bigpond.com



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Awaiting babies #2 & #3...How exciting!


Meet the beautiful 'S' family. I have had the pleasure and privilege of capturing their memories since they were expecting their first beautiful daughter, who I also had the pleasure of photographing as a newborn. I'm sharing with you some images from their 'maternity/family' session as they awaited the next addition to their family - TWINS!! - I will share the twins session in my next post. :-)
To 'S&B' thank you once again for letting me capture these special moments in your life, your story.
(I'll see you Tuesday night)
Jodie xoxoxox




1 comment:

  1. whoa - Jodie...spectacular!!! Wow...lucky couple to have such a beautiful momento of their pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete