Call or email now
0410 466 580 -
jodie.towell@bigpond.com



Monday, September 20, 2010

The Twins!!

As promised, here are some beautiful images from the twins' session. I am so excited to be showing the beautiful 'S' family their images tomorrow night. This is the first time I have ever photographed twins, and I must admit I went to this session full of nerves!!!!
I just love the innocence and purity of newborn babies, the world truly is theirs for the taking. And these two beautiful babies are little miracles. Now hopefully I have the story right, but one bub was conceived with IVF and the other bub was conceived naturally at the same time! Yes, you heard that right. :-)
'S&B' had their first beautiful girl through IVF and had one egg left, so when their firstborn was 6 months old they used their last egg to conceive again. At their 19 week scan they found out not only were they having twins but they were having a boy and a girl, so the babies were not identical!!! This meant that two eggs had been fertilised, one naturally and the other through IVF.....This is only one of (I think) about 20 cases WORLDWIDE!! Keep an eye out near the end of October their story will be in New Idea...Isn't life amazing?
I hope you enjoy your sneak peek 'S&B" and thank you for letting me share your story.
Jodie xoxoxox
348
325 copy
245-2
355
340
335
249

2 comments: